Be a HOST~
Before the event:
- Register by the cut-off date on the DeSoto Dining and Dialogue website.
- Attend a mandatory orientation session.
- Provide a location for your dinner, preferably your home or private room at a restaurant, church, or other suitable private location, and food for 8 – 10 guests at your expense. A typical dinner would consist of a salad, a casserole as the main course and a dessert.
- Hosts may invite up to three personal friends, but each of your invited guest must register as a participant on the DeSoto Dining and Dialogue web site.
- Discuss the dinner process and flow for the evening with the assigned facilitator.
Night of the event:
- Greet and host the participants and facilitator.
- Provide dinner
We thank you in advance for hosting a DeSoto Dining and Dialogue dinner event. The dinner is the corner stone of the program. Having DeSoto residents who are willing to graciously open their homes and provide the meals make this wonderful program possible.